- Ait Ben Haddou
- Atlas Mountains
- dades valley
- Marrakech Desert Tours
- Merzouga Desert
- Sahara Desert Tours
Table Of Contents
- 1 SHARED 3 DAYS MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR TO MERZOUGA DESERT
- 1.1 Marrakech to Merzouga 3-days Shared Desert tour
- 1.1.1 THIS IS THE ITINERARY OF THE MOST POPULAR 3 DAY MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA DESERT TRIP :
- 1.1.2 DAY 1 : MARRAKECH – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – KASBAH AIT BEN HADOU – DADES VALLEY
- 1.1.3 DAY 2 :DADES VALLEY – TINGHIR Gorge – MERZOUGA – SAHARA DESERT
- 1.1.4 DAY 3 :MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – MARRAKECH
- 1.1.5 [sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Waht is the difference in price between private and group shared desert tours?” answer-0=”Shared tours price is fixed no matter how many people join the tour Private tours price depends on how many people traveling in your party. The more you are the less expensive you are.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How early can i book your morocco desert tours?” answer-1=”On peak seasons ( December, April, and October ), early bookings are recommended especially for private desert tours. There are limited accommodation / desert camp options to choose from. The earlier you book your desert tours, the better chance you have to secure the advertised accommodation for you.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Are Shared Desert Tours Guided?” answer-2=”You will only have an English-Speaking driver whose main duty is to focus on roads while you are on Merzouga desert.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”How far is Marrakech from the desert?” answer-3=”There is a distance of 223 miles (360 km) between Marrakech and Zagora, which takes about seven hours by car. Even though it seems like a long journey, it passes by quickly because the bus stops at various attractions along the way.” image-3=”” headline-4=”h2″ question-4=”What do you wear in the desert in Morocco?” answer-4=”Packing Advice for Women and Men Loose fitting comfortable pants/trousers OR jeans (for women | for men) Underwear that are briefs not a thong. … Long sleeve, loose fitting top. A long scarf that you can wrap around your face to protect from sun/sand. Sunglasses. A hat, again for the shade. Socks.” image-4=”” count=”5″ html=”true” css_class=””]
- 1.1 Marrakech to Merzouga 3-days Shared Desert tour
SHARED 3 DAYS MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR TO MERZOUGA DESERT
Marrakech desert tours 3 days trip, is the most widely used morocco desert trips. It departs out of Marrakech. This desert safari is fantastic for anyone that would like to detect the profound Sahara desert Morocco and do not mind long hours forcing. The excursion is more full of scenery; you won’t ever be amazed as you’ll probably soon likely undoubtedly end up busy admiring a single scene. The landscape shift is so remarkable. After all, rugged plateaus accompanied by the breath carrying Erg Chebbi sand dunes. The highlight of the Marrakech To Merzouga tour can be the sleeping under the stars in your Bedouin Sahara desert camp and also the camel ride.
What You’ll Do in Merzouga desert Tour
☞ Enjoy Marrakech Excursion, Atlas Mountains, Valleys and golden dunes of the Desert in 3 Days.
☞ Ait Benhaddou Kasbah Sightseeing
☞ Morocco Sahara Desert Sightseeing
☞ Camel Ride, luxury Desert Camp.Sunset.
☞ Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
☞ Sahara tours Marrakech
☞ Marrakech guided tours
Check Our Luxury And Private Tours :
CASABLANCA TOURS, Marrakesh City DAY TRIP, FEZ TOURS, RABAT TOURS
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||☞from Marrakech airport or your hotel, Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||⚑Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||☞At approximately 19h:30 PM.|
|WEAR||☞Hiking Shoes, Camera(optional), Sun Hat and Sunglasses|
✓Pick up &Drop off
THIS IS THE ITINERARY OF THE MOST POPULAR 3 DAY MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA DESERT TRIP :
For this Merzouga desert tour from Marrakech, we have both private and small group tours. We also offer luxury and standard options to upgrade the accommodation to mid-range or luxury tents and hotels. This three-day desert tour includes camel trekking and night in Erg Chebbi (Merzouga desert) sand dunes. Marrakech desert tours 3 days.
DAY 1 : MARRAKECH – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – KASBAH AIT BEN HADOU – DADES VALLEY
Your budget days desert excursion in Marrakech will begin beyond towns into the High Atlas Mountains. A couple of stops will be forced to consume a cup of Coffe, like the scenery, extend your legs and then also to shoot photographs. Until you hit the very first stop now for the holiday season, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou drives uphill on roads to the Tizi Ntichka pass. The Berber augmented village of Ait Ben Haddou is a UNESCO landmark and is known as a place for Hollywood epics, simply to list the Kingdom of Heaven a few films that utilized the village such as shooting, Lawrence of Arabia, along with Gladiator. If you would like to engage a guide, then they are on site. After lunch at dinner in a few of the cafes, continue on to Skoura Oasis Dades valley forcing Ouarzazate, Klaa Mgouna and also the backing of this valley from the roses, also artisanal distillation factories. Upon arrival in Boumalne Dades, Follow Dades River to a street passing by fortified Kasbahs situated to Dades Canyons on the side of the Path. You may arrive at a hotel late in the day. Dinner and overnight in your Dades resort.
DAY 2 :DADES VALLEY – TINGHIR Gorge – MERZOUGA – SAHARA DESERT
In The Morning After breakfast in your hotel in Dades Valley, our travel now begins now with a driveway along the street of 1000 Kasbahs into the oasis of Tighir, at which we’ll deviate into a small road driving across the lake to Todgha at which you may end for a walk at the oasis below the color of palm trees and then also keep on to Todgha Gorges. Following a halt, we’ll continue to Merzouga driving a rugged desert scenery. In Palais Des dunes lodge upon arrival, don’t hesitate to bring a swim in their pool prior to preparing into the camp for the desert trek. Meet with our camel caravan, also ride your own camels. We hit our Sahara desert camp. For a dinner, prepare after some opportunity to respect the sand dunes along with the surrounding landscapes. You hosts that are nomad that are neighborhood will probably be entertaining you.
DAY 3 :MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – MARRAKECH
Important Note: Our proposal Marrakech Desert Tours in morocco can be modified and designed according to your requirements and needs, so feel free to contact us.
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you