Table Of Contents
- 1 Day Trip From Marrakech To Imlil
- 1.1 IMLIL & ATLAS MOUNTAINS DAY TRIP
- 1.2 MARRAKECH TO IMLIL AND ATLAS MOUNTAINS DAY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1.3 Ourika valley day trip from Marrakech itinerary:
Day Trip From Marrakech To Imlil
IMLIL & ATLAS MOUNTAINS DAY TRIP
Imlil Morocco day trips Included:
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the day trip
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Mules ride to Aremd village
- Lunch is included at a Berber house
- Short Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- No Shopping stops
MARRAKECH TO IMLIL AND ATLAS MOUNTAINS DAY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Travel to the mountain village of Imlil on a full-day triple
- Discover the stark, beautiful scenery of the High Atlas
- Mount a mule to climb from Imlil to Aroumd
- Enjoy a traditional meal in a Berber home.
- Visit a weekly Berber market ( Asni Market on Saturdays )
- See Berber villages and get a glimpse of local life
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable local guide
Ourika valley day trip from Marrakech itinerary:
Atlas mountains and imlil day trip is one of the most spectacular day trips from Marrakech if you desire to get out of the city and delve in the authentic and rural side of Morocco. We will start our Imlil day trip from marrakech at 09am by a 4WD vehicle or mini van for 2 hours drive south up the Moulay Brahim Gorges, and the berber village of Asni very popular for its weekly market every saturday then to Imlil Crossing a vibrant green valley that stays fresh and lush even during the hottest days of the summer. Imlil Marrakech is a small village at the foothills of the highest mountains in Morocco Toubkal mountain. Imlil Morocco is the center to hire mountain guides and mules due its unique possition and its connection to several berber villages and a very popular start point of treks and hiks for climbing Toubkal mountain. Arrival to Imlil here we shall leave our vehicle to take mules for around 40 minutes towards the south to the Berber village of Aroumd (Aremd) (1843m) set in the upper level foothills of the Western High Atlas mountains, a main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions to get our lunch which will be served in a berber house in the village of Aroumd. Afterwards you can take a short walk before we return to Marrakech.
SATURDAY’S LOCAL MARKET IN ASNI, BIO SHOPPING MOROCCAN WAY
If you have the chance to do this trip on a Saturday, your driver will stop in Asni village and take you in a tour through the local weekly market of Asni, find your way through the crow of local berbers pooring from all the surrounding villages to exchange goods and animals and buy fresh vegetables, fruits and meat for their homes. you can take pictures but discretely, because in Morocco, no one likes to find their faces on facebook or Times Magazine in the next morning, however we managed to get some on our website 🙂 (2nd & 3rd picture )
LUNCH IN A BERBER HOUSE ? IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE !
While in Ourika, you’ll have lunch in a restaurant whether it’s included in the price or you pay it by yourselves on the spot, in Imlil, lunch is automatically included and it’s not in a restaurant, we work with a wonderful local family and offer our clients an awesome lunch on a open terrace with an extremely wide view over the whole valley (last pic on the left). After lunch, a tea break is a must to help you digest before taking a small walk through a different path and ride the mules again whenever you feel like it.
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt